How do I change my Facebook page to private?
To get to the Facebook Privacy Settings and Tools screen:
- Select the arrow in the upper-right corner of any Facebook screen.
- Select Settings & Privacy in the drop-down menu.
- Choose Settings.
- Select Privacy in the left pane.
- The first item listed is Who can see your future posts. …
- Select Close to save the change.
Can you make a Facebook page not public?
Unpublished Pages are only visible to the people who manage the Page. Unpublishing your Page will hide it from the public, including the people who like your Page, and your Page won’t be visible to the public until it’s published again. If you’re an admin, you can unpublish your Page at any time.
How do I make my Facebook page private 2020?
How to Make a Facebook Profile Private
- Open the browser on your computer and go to the Facebook page.
- Log in to your account.
- Look for the arrow icon on the top right of the screen.
- Tap on “Settings.”
- Look at the menu on the left.
- Press “Privacy.” Doing so will open the “Privacy” tab on the right.
Why is my Facebook business page not visible to public?
The first and most common possible reason your page isn’t visible is because it’s unpublished. When you create a new page, it’s not published to the public, because Facebook is giving you time to set it up and get it looking the way you want it to before you reveal it.