How do I download someone else’s Facebook?
- Browse to Facebook and go to your wall or the wall you wish to save. …
- Click “File” in the overhead menu and select “Save Page As” from the context menu. …
- Click the “Save” button to save the page to the desired folder on your hard drive. …
- Back up your Facebook data to save your entire wall.
How do I download an entire Facebook page?
- Open the Facebook page in your web browser.
- Press the “End” key to jump to the bottom.
- Facebook will load more of the page.
- Press the “End” key again.
- More of the page loads.
- Keep doing that until you reach the end.
- Then press Ctrl-S or Cmd-S to make your web browser save the page.
Does downloading Facebook information show deleted messages?
Tip: Learn how to download a copy of your Facebook information using the Download Your Information tool. … You won’t find information or content that you deleted because we delete that content from our servers.
How long does it take Facebook to download your information?
It doesn’t take long, either. From the first step to the last, when you’ve actually downloaded your files, the process to download your Facebook data should take less than 30 minutes. Of course, understanding what your data means, or how it can be used by advertisers and others, requires a bit more time.
How long does Facebook keep deleted messages?
Facebook says it keeps “backup copies for a reasonable period of time” after a deletion, and it says that can be as long as three months. It also says it may retain copies of “some material” from deleted accounts, but removes personal identifiers.
What happens if you download your Facebook information?
Downloading your Facebook data lets you delete your Facebook account — if that’s what you want to do — while also safeguarding a copy of all the photos and videos you’ve uploaded over the years, and the associated text — photo captions, for example.
What information can I download from Facebook?
A list of IP addresses where you’ve logged into your Facebook account. The language you’ve selected to use Facebook in. IP address, date and time associated with logins to your Facebook account. IP address, date and time associated with logouts from your Facebook account.
Does Facebook save all messages?
Unless you actively delete the history between you and another user, Messenger retains the entirety of your back-and-forth conversations, stretching back years. It could be jarring to some to be hit with an old thread with an ex or a family member or friend who has passed.
How do I download Facebook before deleting my account?
How to save all your Facebook photos
- On your desktop, log into your Facebook account and go into account settings and under General Account Settings, scroll to the bottom and click the Download a copy link.
- Once the next screen appears select Start My Archive.
How can I retrieve deleted messages from messenger?
Restore Deleted Messages via Facebook Messenger on Android
Open Facebook Messenger on your device and head to your recent conversations. Click on the search bar to search the conversation that you previously archived. Once you find the conversation, simply select it and press Unarchive Message option to unarchive it.