If you see a charge on your card or bank statement for a digital purchase on YouTube that you didn’t make, you can report the charges to our support team within 120 days of the transaction.
How do I get my money back from YouTube TV?
How to Request a YouTube TV Refund Over the Phone
- Dial +1 (844) 545-3222.
- Sit through the phone queue.
- Ask to be refunded for your paid membership when someone picks up.
- Provide your customer information.
- Request to be sent an email confirming your refund was processed.
How can you get in touch with YouTube TV?
You can also connect with the YouTube Help community or submit feedback to YouTube to report a product issue.
Contact YouTube TV support
- Chat : Get immediate help from our experts via chat.
- Email : Get an email response within 24 hours.
- Request a call : Talk to a support specialist.
Why does YouTube TV keep charging?
I was charged multiple times
Here are the most common reasons you’re seeing multiple charges from YouTube: You have more than one account with a YouTube paid membership: You or someone with access to your form of payment may have signed up using another email address, device, or billing platform.
How long does it take for YouTube TV to refund?
Things to know: Credit card refunds typically take 3-5 business days. Processing times can be impacted by the card issuer. In some cases, refunds can take up to 10 business days to process.
Is there a fee to cancel YouTube TV?
You can cancel or pause your YouTube TV membership at any time. … Canceling YouTube TV does not immediately remove your access to the service unless you are in a free trial. If you cancel during a free trial, you’ll lose access to YouTube TV (including any add ons) immediately upon cancellation.
How do I cancel my YouTube Premium and get money back?
How to Request a YouTube Premium Refund via Computer/Android/iOS
- Go to the YouTube purchases page.
- Find the item you’d like refunded and click Request refund.
- Click Request refund.
How do I send a complaint to YouTube?
Report a YouTube issue
- Sign in to YouTube.
- Select your profile picture. Send feedback.
- Describe the issue you’re experiencing. The more info you include in your report, the more helpful it is for us.
- Choose if you want to include a screenshot. You can highlight info on the screen or remove personal info.
- Click Send.
How do I talk to someone at YouTube?
Sign in to your YouTube channel. Tap your profile picture , then select Help & feedback. Under “Need more help?” select Contact us. Follow the prompts to chat with our Creator Support team.
How do you cancel payment on YouTube?
Check out the steps below to cancel or pause your YouTube Premium or YouTube Music Premium membership.
Cancel your paid membership
- Tap your profile picture. Paid memberships.
- Tap on the membership you want to cancel.
- Tap Continue to cancel.
- Select your reason for canceling and tap Next.
- Tap Yes, cancel.
Why is YouTube taking money out of my account?
Tax on YouTube purchases is determined based on tax laws where you’re located, and can change over time due to local tax requirements. … These authorizations happen so YouTube can make sure the card is valid, and to check that you have enough funds in your account to make the purchase – but they are not an actual charge.
Can you cancel YouTube TV free trial and not get charged?
Canceling a YouTube TV free trial will immediately cancel all aspects of the service. … In contrast, as the free trial is not paid for, YouTube TV is not obligated to continue to provide access to the service.