Go to the appstore, search instagram, and hit “Open” where the app page shows up. Then go back, and see if it’s on the home screen then. Or try plugging the iPhone into the computer, going to the apps page, and seeing if instagram shows up on computer. Then rearrange it or delete it.
How do I get Instagram back on my home screen?
Here’s how you can move apps from the App Library to your Home Screen.
- Swipe all the way to the right until the App Library appears.
- Locate the folder of the app you are adding to the Home Screen.
- Press and hold the icon of the app.
- When the context menu appears, tap on Add to Home Screen.
Why is my Instagram app not showing on my home screen?
On Android, make sure app permissions are enabled by going to “Settings -> Apps & notifications -> Instagram -> Permissions.” Depending on your Android version, on this screen you’ll need to either tap the switches next to each option so they’re green, or tap entries in the “Denied” list, then allow them.
How do I get my app icon back on my Home Screen?
Where is the apps button on my Home screen? How do I find all my apps?
- 1 Tap and hold any blank space.
- 2 Tap Settings.
- 3 Tap the switch next to Show Apps screen button on Home screen.
- 4 An apps button will appear on your home screen.
How do I get Instagram back on my iphone Home Screen?
Press and hold the app icon until a menu appears and tap on Add to Home Screen.
How do I find a missing app icon?
How to Fix App Icons Disappeared on Android Phones
- You can drag your missing icons back to your screen through your Widgets. To access this option, tap and hold anywhere on your home screen.
- Look for Widgets and tap to open.
- Look for the app that is missing. …
- Once you are done, arrange the app on your home screen.
How do I put an icon on my iPhone Home Screen?
Add a shortcut to the Home Screen on iPhone or iPad
- In My Shortcuts in the Shortcuts app on your iOS or iPadOS device, tap on a shortcut, then tap to open Details.
- Tap Add to Home Screen.
How do I restore an app on my iPhone Home Screen?
How to restore an app to the home screen
- Go to the App Library.
- Find the app you want to restore. You can do that with the automatic folders, or by using the search bar.
- Tap and hold the app’s icon until the pop-up menu appears.
- Tap “Add to Home Screen.”
How do I recover missing Apps?
From your Home screen, tap the Application screen icon. Find and tap Settings > Apps. Tap the menu button (three vertical dots) or press the Menu key, then tap Reset app preferences. Tap RESET APPS.