From the Home screen, tap and hold the Instagram app icon until it shakes. Tap on the app to delete it. Your photos and profile info will be saved by Instagram. Go to the App Store, reinstall Instagram and then log in with your username and password.
How do I get Instagram back on my phone?
How to reactivate your Instagram account
- On your iPhone or Android’s home screen, locate and tap on the Instagram icon to open the app.
- On the login screen, enter the username and password of the account you wish to reactivate.
What happens if you delete Instagram app and reinstall?
So, unless you delete your Instagram account, your archived posts and stories are safe. When you reinstall the app, you will be able to access your archived data. Similarly, uninstalling the Instagram app will not alter highlights. They will stay on your profile.
What happen if I uninstall Instagram?
When you delete your account, your profile, photos, videos, comments, likes and followers will be permanently removed. If you’d just like to take a break, you can temporarily disable your account instead.
How do I recover my Instagram account?
I think my Instagram account has been hacked.
- On the login screen, tap Get help logging in. …
- Enter the username, email address, or phone number associated with your account, then tap Next. …
- Select either your email address or phone number, then tap Send login link.
How do I reinstall Instagram on my Home screen?
Long-press on the app’s icon until a menu pops up.
- Tap the “Add to Home Screen” button from the context menu.
- The application will be moved and placed on your home screen automatically.
Why has my Instagram been deleted?
Your Instagram account got deleted either because you’ve violated one or more of Instagram’s Community Guidelines or because of a mistake. … If your Instagram account got deleted, you either violated one or more of Instagram’s Community Guidelines, or because of a mistake.
How do you update Instagram after reinstalling?
Here is what you can do:
- Check if you have the latest Instagram version. Go on your App Store or Google Play Store and check if you have the latest Instagram update on installed on your phone.
- Log out of your Instagram account and log back in. …
- Reinstall your Instagram app. …
- Be patient. …
- Last resort: contact Instagram.
Does logging out of Instagram delete drafts?
No. These drafts are part of the app’s internal memory, which is not backed up on the server, and hence when you uninstall the app, these drafts get deleted with it and even if you reinstall the app, you won’t get them back. Hope this helps!
Can I reinstall an app I deleted?
Find the deleted apps and tap on Install
Find recently deleted apps from your Android Phone. As soon as you see the deleted app, tap on it and then click on the Install option to get it back on your phone. The Play Store will again download the app and install it on your device.
Can I delete an app and reinstall it?
You can uninstall apps you’ve installed on your phone. If you remove an app you paid for, you can reinstall it later without buying it again. You can also disable system apps that came with your phone. Note: You’re using an older Android version.
Should I uninstall Instagram?
14 Good Reasons to Delete Instagram
You aren’t happy with your progress in life right now. … You think what people post on Instagram is real life. You think your self-worth is tied to how many followers, likes, and comments you get. You feel threatened by people who appear to be more successful than you are.
Why can’t I install Instagram on my iPhone?
Can’t install Instagram app what can I do ? Try reinstalling the app if you can’t open it. Restart your phone and clear google play store app cache if the problem remains.
Why is my Instagram account not working?
The most common steps to solve a problem is to restart the app or your phone, see if the Instagram service is down or try the app on a different device. If you can’t add more accounts to follow, you might have hit Instagram’s limit and you need to unfollow some accounts before you can add more.