In the content editor, click the plus (+) button in the top left corner and add an ‘Embed’ block. After that, enter the URL of your Facebook status and click the ‘Embed’ button. WordPress will embed the status to your blog post. You can preview and publish your article to display the Facebook status in WordPress.
4 Ways to Share Your WordPress Posts to Social Media
- Add Social Share Buttons to Your Posts Using Monarch. …
- Link Your Social Media Accounts to Jetpack’s Publicize. …
- Schedule Your Posts Using Buffer. …
- Share Your Posts Using Your Platform’s Built-In Tools.
How do I embed a Facebook post?
To get the Facebook embed code from a post, simply:
- Choose the post you want to show.
- Click on the top right-hand corner options menu and choose “embed post”
- Copy and paste the code into your blog or website.
- Go to My Site → Tools → Marketing → Connections.
- Select the Connect button next to Facebook.
- In the window that pops up, log into Facebook.
- Follow the prompts: …
- You’ll be taken back to WordPress.com and another pop-up will ask you to confirm connecting your account.
- Click Connect and you’re done!
To add it to your blog, enable the sharing options you want and click on Edit Sharing Buttons and select Facebook. Check off the boxes next to the areas of your site you’d like to display the sharing buttons below under Options.
In order to do this, you’ll want to paste your website’s URL in the post box. You can find the post box in your Facebook Business Page under ‘posts. ‘ Once you paste your URL, wait for a featured image of your website and title to appear. Only after the image appears you can delete the link.
How do I embed a Facebook video on WordPress?
Embedding Facebook Videos in WordPress (The Easy Way)
- Step 1: Install the Custom Facebook Feed Pro Plugin. …
- Step 2: Create a Facebook Video Feed. …
- Step 3: Connect Your Video Feed to Facebook. …
- Step 4: Customize Your Facebook Video Feed. …
- Step 5: Add Your Facebook Video Feed to WordPress.