Can you fake your location on IG?
The most convenient way to add a fake Instagram location is to spoof your device’s GPS location. … Spoof GPS location on both iOS and Android devices and share it on social media platforms with ease, such as Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, etc.
How do you add a location tag on Instagram?
To add a geotag in Instagram Stories do the following:
- Begin by creating a story post.
- Tap on the “stickers” icon while editing.
- Select the location sticker.
- Type in your location to find it on Instagram.
- Select the location.
- Post as normal.
How do you add a custom location on Instagram 2021?
Add a custom Instagram location
- Login to Facebook.
- Tap ‘Check In’ at the top of your Facebook feed.
- Enter the name of the location you’re trying to add – ensuring to use capitals.
- Tap “Add <new location>…” …
- Choose a relevant category for your location.
- Tap Create.
- Post your check-in to Facebook.
How do you trick a location on Instagram?
Instagram uses several clever ways to track your location, but you can still trick the app into believing you’re in a different country. All you need to do is use a strong VPN to connect to a server in another region. This will let you access geo-blocked songs on Instagram Music while protecting your privacy.