Register on the app and log in to your IG profile; Click on the “Bulk Posts Delete” section on the dashboard; Then, mass select your posts or choose a few; Click on the “Delete Selected Posts”.
How do I delete all my Instagram stories?
By default, posts are archived automatically
- Step 1: Tap the profile button in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Step 2: Tap the Archive button in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Step 3: Tap the Stories post you wish to delete.
- Step 4: Tap “More” in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Step 5: Tap “Delete.”
How do you delete multiple Instagram posts at once?
How to delete multiple Instagram posts?
- Open the Instagram app.
- Choose the selected post to expand.
- Click on the three dots to see the menu.
- Choose “Delete” and confirm.
Is there an app to delete multiple Instagram pictures?
Auto Clicker on Android
Auto-Clicker is a free Android app that lets you automate repeated taps and swipes in any app or screen on your Android. This free feature works nicely for deleting all your Instagram photos.
How do you delete Instagram stories fast?
- Open your Instagram profile in the lower right corner of the app.
- Tap the triple-lined menu icon in the upper right corner of your profile and select the timer icon.
- Select the Story you want to remove.
- Select the three-dot menu icon from the bottom right.
- Select Delete and Delete again to confirm.
How do you delete Instagram stories without deleting them?
Step 1: First, you need to open your Instagram app on your device. Step 3: On the new page tap Settings. Step 4: From the given options tap Privacy > Story. Step 5: Next to Save to Archive, you need to toggle it off/on.
How long do Instagram stories last?
Photos and videos you share to your story disappear from Feed, your profile and Direct after 24 hours, unless you add it as a highlight. Keep in mind that you can also save photos and videos from your story or share your story to Feed.
How do I delete multiple posts?
What to Know
- Go to your profile and select Manage Posts, find posts you no longer want, and click Next > Delete Posts > Done.
- In the mobile app, select Manage Activity, set filters to find posts you don’t want, and Archive them.
How many posts can you delete on Instagram per day?
There is no photo limit on Instagram – whether per day or total. If you want to delete posts, you can only delete them one at a time. And while I can’t confirm a limit on the number of posts you can delete at a time, you may receive an error message if you try to delete too many posts.
How do you delete your Instagram posts?
How do I delete a photo or video from my Instagram story?
- Go to your story by tapping Your story at the top of Feed.
- Tap More (iPhone) or More (Android) in the bottom right of the photo or video you’d like to delete.
- Tap Delete, then tap Delete again to confirm.
Can you delete an Instagram story before 24 hours?
Stories aren’t permanent by design. They will automatically disappear from your Story feed after 24 hours, but users can delete their Story before the 24 hour expiration deadline.