Where is the Files tab in Facebook group?
To view files added to a group: Go to a group and click Files below the group’s cover photo.
How do I put a PDF file onto Facebook?
How to upload a PDF to a Facebook Group
- Open a group page on Facebook in your preferred web browser.
- At the top of the group page, there’s a box where you can write a post. …
- Browse through your computer for the PDF you want and upload it, add any text that you want to accompany the file, and then click “Post.”
How do I edit a file in a Facebook group?
Any group member can edit the document by clicking the File tab on the group page, selecting the document from the list of files and then clicking the “Edit Doc” link next to the document name.
How do I upload a file to a Facebook group?
To add a file to a group:
- Tap in the top right of Facebook and tap Groups then Your Groups, then select your group. If you don’t see Groups, tap See More.
- Below the name of the group, swipe left and then tap Files.
- Tap and select a file from your phone.
How do I add a file tab to my facebook group?
Step 1: From any browser visit website, facebook.com. Step 2: Log in to your account by entering the required details. Step 3: Next from your News Feed click Groups in the left menu and select your group. Step 4: To the right of Write something, click on More option and Add File.
How to Make a PDF Into a Link on Facebook
- Upload the PDF file to your preferred file hosting or storage service, such as Google Docs, Windows Live SkyDrive or FileDen. …
- Copy the URL for the uploaded PDF file from the “Share” or “URL” box beside or below the file.
- Log in to your Facebook account.
How do I upload a file to Facebook from my phone?
About this article
- Open Facebook.
- Tap ☰.
- Tap Groups.
- Tap a group.
- Tap Files.
- Tap +.
- Navigate to the file.
- Tap the file. Is this article up to date? Yes No.