Login to your Twitter account. Look at left sidebar menu, click on Profile (on top of your profile header it shows your name and total number of tweets), now below your profile details there is a tab called Tweets , click on the Tweets , it will list the all your tweets (retweets).
How do you see your own tweets on Twitter?
- Navigate to twitter.com/search-advanced in a web browser.
- Locate the From These Accounts field and type in your own Twitter handle. …
- Fill out at least one other field to help narrow down your results. …
- Click the Search button to see your results, which display directly on Twitter.
Why can’t I see my tweets?
Scroll down to “Tweet Privacy” and make sure it is unchecked. “If this is checked, your (future) tweets will not be available publicly. Tweets posted previously may still be publicly visible in some places.” If you don’t get any results, your account is not showing up in search.
Why can’t I see my old tweets?
Truncated profile timelines can be caused by: Accounts deleting many Tweets in a row from their profile. … Tweets more than a week old may fail to display in timelines or search because of indexing capacity restrictions. Old Tweets are never lost, but cannot always be displayed.
How can I see my old tweets on Twitter?
Do you want to search for an old Tweet or find a specific Tweet? Discover exactly what you’re looking for in search
- Enter your search into the search bar on twitter.com.
- Click Advanced search, located underneath Search filters on the upper right of your results page, or click More options and then click Advanced search.
Why can’t I see all tweets on Twitter?
Wondering why your Twitter timeline isn’t showing you tweets in chronological order, with the most recent tweets at the top? It’s probably because you have your timeline set to “Home” mode, which shows you recommended tweets first.
How can I see my old tweets on Android?
How to Find Old Tweets on Android
- Open the Android Twitter app and log-in your account.
- Click the search tab in the lower section of the page and type “from: [username]” to find your old tweets.
- If you are looking for the old tweets of a certain user, type “from:” and then the user’s username.
How do you go back to your first tweet?
How to Find Your First Tweet
- Visit your Twitter profile to find the date for when you joined Twitter.
- Use Twitter’s advanced search to add your Twitter account and a date range (perhaps the month you joined to three months after?) to find your first tweets.
Why do tweets disappear?
As per the report from The Verge, the issue dubbed as “disappearing tweets” occurs when a user is reading a tweet from their timeline, then someone from your following list or the person who published the tweet replies. The reply will prompt Twitter to automatically refresh the tweet that the user is trying to read.
How long do tweets stay on Twitter?
Twitter will retain the data for up to 30 days, during which time, Twitter will honor any second thoughts and let users reactivate their accounts. Of course, instead of going through all this trouble, there is one way to make it easy— just don’t tweet anything you wouldn’t want your grandma or your boss to see.
How do I find tweets from a specific person?
For those with access, when you navigate to a user’s profile, you’ll see a search icon in the top right corner of the screen on the user’s profile banner, next to the three-dot menu. Then, you can type in keywords to search the user’s tweets.
Where can I find old tweets 2021?
Here’s how to perform a search for your old tweets.
- Go to https://twitter.com/search-advanced.
- Enter your username into the “From these accounts” field under “People.”
- Select a date range from the pop-up calendar to view your tweets (or tweets from any profile you wish to see) within a specific time frame.