When things go wrong with your Facebook ads, it typically falls into two categories: disapproved ads or disabled account. If you’ve received an ad disapproval, it’s likely due to a violation, whereas a disabled account is due to repeated ad violations or highly negative feedback on your account.
How do I enable my Facebook ad account?
To make your ad account active in Ads Manager:
- Go to Ads Manager.
- Click Reactivate your account to resume advertising in the banner at the top of the page.
- Read the agreement and click Add Funding Source to continue.
- Update your funding information and click Next.
- If asked, update yourbusiness information.
Why does my Facebook ad account keep getting disabled?
Why do Facebook Ad accounts get disabled? When your Facebook Ad account gets disabled, it’s typically because one or multiple of your ads violated their advertising policies.
How do I fix my disabled ad account?
First, jump into Ads Manager. Typically, you’ll see a red bar informing you the account has been disabled. Click Contact Us to submit your appeal and get your account back up and running. If you don’t see the red bar, perhaps you’ve gotten an email that told you your account has been disabled.
How do I review a disabled ad account on Facebook?
Method 1: Use Facebook Support Chat / Email
- Step 1: Visit the Business Help Center …
- Step 2: Click on “Chat” or Email next to “Contact Our Support Team” …
- Step 3: Fill out your contact information. …
- Step 4: Enter your Ad Account ID and Facebook Page. …
- Step 5: Choose “Ad account-level issues” and “My ad account was disabled”
How long does it take Facebook to review a disabled ad account?
It typically takes from 12 hours to a few business days for advertisers to hear back from the Facebook team.
Why am I not allowed to run ads?
There are multiple possible reasons why your business account is no longer allowed to advertise: … Too many of your ads got rejected. Your business attempted to circumvent the ad review process. Your business participated in fraudulent behavior or associated with untrustworthy accounts.