Add a Reaction: Hold down the like button on mobile (or hover over the like button on desktop) to see the reaction options. From there, tap either like, love, haha, wow, sad, angry, or care. (To use the animated care reaction in Messenger, simply press and hold down on the default heart reaction.)
How do I change my reactions on Facebook?
Touch and hold any message to open the emoji reaction bar. Tap on Add (+) icon. Then tap on Customize. Tap on the Reset icon (Android) or the Reset text (iPhone/iPad) to revert to the original set of emojis.
How do I get the new emoji react on Facebook?
Much like with a normal react, press and hold on the message that you want to drop an emoji on. From there, click the small grey “+” icon that comes up next to the five emojis. This will bring up a whole keyboard of emojis you can use for a one-off reaction.
How do I change my messenger like emojis?
To change your default emoji on Facebook Messenger’s mobile app:
- Open a chat window. This can be with any individual or any group chat.
- Below Theme, you will see the Emoji option. Click on it.
- You can now change from the ‘Like’ button to any emoji you like.
How do I change my reaction emojis on messenger?
On your Android phone:
Tap and hold one of your messages and tap the plus icon on the right of the emojis. Tap Customize on the top right of the list of emojis. Select the emoji you want to replace from the set and tap the one you want to use. Tap the check on the top right corner of the app to save the changes.
How do you get more reaction emojis on Facebook Messenger?
How do I customize my emoji reactions for Messenger?
- From Chats, tap a conversation to open it.
- Tap and hold any message.
- Next to the reactions set, tap .
- In the top right, tap Customize.
- Tap on the emoji you want to replace from the set.
- Below the set, tap or search for the emoji you want to replace it with.
How do you update emojis?
Go to Settings menu > Language > Keyboard & input methods > Google Keyboard > Advanced options and enable Emojis for physical keyboard.
First select the “Me” option at the bottom of the screen, and press the “Photos and Media” (usually tab 3). Click on the off side of the “Messenger Emoji” button to disable the thumbs-up.
How do you get custom emojis on Messenger?
How do I set a custom emoji for a chat in Messenger?
- From Chats, open a conversation.
- Tap the name at the top.
- Tap Emoji and choose an emoji.