If it’s a private event, everyone invited to the event is able to see if you’re going. People who aren’t invited can’t view who’s attending, the event description, event discussion, photos or videos.
Why can all my friends see my event on Facebook?
Well, Facebook is intended to be a way to SOCIALLY CONNECT with your friends. Events are public, so if you mark that you are interested, all of your friends as well as everyone else who shares that interest is going to see it.
Why can’t I change the privacy of my Facebook event?
Because it’s not possible to change a Facebook event’s privacy level after creating the event, you’ll need to take other actions. One thing you can do is invite as many people as possible and encourage other invitees to do the same. … An alternative is to create a new event and invite the same guests.
How do I change the privacy of an event on Facebook?
How do I change this setting?
- Go to your event dashboard.
- Click Event Page from the dashboard menu.
- Once the menu has expanded, click on Event details .
- Scroll all the way down the page until you see Event Listing .
- Select the radio button next to Public or Private.
When I create an event on Facebook who can see it?
If you create an event and make it Public, your friends may see it in News Feed. Anyone, including people off Facebook, can see a Public event.
How do I remove myself from a private event on Facebook 2020?
How Do I Uninvite Myself From an Event on Facebook?
- Log in to your Facebook account and then click “Events” in the Favorites section.
- Click the event that you wish to edit. …
- Click the “Going” button and choose “Not Going” from the menu to let the host know you can’t attend the event.
How do I stop seeing friends events on Facebook?
Hiding Someone Else’s Event
- Log in to Facebook and click “Events” in the pane on the left side of the page. …
- Click “Decline” to the right of an invitation to remove it from your upcoming events.
Can I change private group to public on Facebook?
Private groups can’t change to public to protect the privacy of group members. But group admins can choose to make their groups visible or hidden.
Why can’t I see who has seen my event on Facebook 2021?
Just under an invitee’s name, there will be a checkmark and the word Seen if they’ve viewed the invitation. If it doesn’t say Seen below their name, they haven’t checked the invite yet.
How do you make a guest event private on Facebook?
If you’d like to hide the guest list from the public, or from other people attending the event, you can uncheck the box that says “Display guest list”. With public Facebook events, you can also add SEO information to help your event become more discoverable.