What does Restricted Mode do? Restricted Mode was created to give viewers better control over the content they see. It’s an option to intentionally limit your YouTube experience. Viewers can choose to turn on Restricted Mode for their personal accounts.
How do you turn off restricted mode on YouTube?
Turn Restricted Mode on or off
- Click your profile picture .
- Click Restricted Mode.
- In the top-right box that opens, click Activate Restricted Mode to on or off.
Why does YouTube say restricted mode when its not?
The error is caused because restricted mode is enabled on YouTube. In other cases, it might be due to a router or network setting. Do note that Restricted Mode can also be enabled via the Family Link app. If that’s the case, you need to contact the network administrator for assistance.
Why is restricted mode still on?
Here are some possible reasons: The Restricted Mode is enabled by your Administrator. The newly-installed browser extension causes the issue. There are some temporary errors on your device.
How do I disable restricted mode on YouTube admin?
Open the “YouTube” app. Enter “Settings” of this application. Tap on “General”. Press the toggle for turning off “Restricted Mode”.
How do I fix the restricted mode glitch?
YouTube Restricted Mode won’t turn off
- Disable Google Family Link.
- Check YouTube content restrictions.
- Disable VPN app.
- Disable firewall software.
- Change Primary and Alternate DNS.
- Clear browser cache.
- Log out of Google account.
How do you get past age restriction on YouTube?
Easy Ways to Bypass Youtube Age Restriction
- Using FreeTube on a Computer. …
- Using NewPipe on an Android. …
- Using VLC Media Player on a Phone or Tablet. …
- Using NSFW Youtube. …
- Using Embed link. …
- Using Repeat My Vids. …
- Using Proxy Website. …
- By Downloading the Video.