To do this, go to your timeline and click Photos under your cover photo. Click the photo album that holds the photo/photos you’d like to move to a different album. A new page will open showing all the photos on that album.
How do I move photos on Facebook to another album?
Facebook finally gave us an intuitive way to move a photo from one album to another. To move a photo from one album to another, just click the “Move To Other Album” link in the dropdown menu. In the popup that opens, select the other album where you want the photo to be moved to.
Why can’t I move my pictures to another album on Facebook?
So, the option “Move to another album” is available ONLY if the photo was uploaded alone in a post and ONLY if you are using the Facebook site (so from a PC browser, not from a mobile one) and not the app (either the Microsoft Store one or the Play Store one, …
How do I rearrange photos in an album on Facebook 2020?
How to Arrange Photos in a Facebook Album
- Open your profile.
- Head to Photos > Album.
- Click the album you want to rearrange.
- Select Edit in the top-right corner of the album.
- Hover over the picture you want to move.
- Click and drag the photo to another location.
- Hit Save after you’re done.
Can you rearrange photos on Facebook after posting?
To reorder photos, open an album and hover over a photo. An icon depicting two crossed lines will appear in the top left corner of the photo thumbnail, signaling that users can drag the photo into a new position. … There, users can drag-and-drop albums into new positions.
How do I rearrange photo albums on Facebook 2021?
How to rearrange Facebook albums
- Step 1: Click the following link https://www.facebook.com/media/albums/?id=xxxxxxxxxxxx.
- Step 2: Drag your Facebook photo albums to their new position.
- Step 1: Visit your Facebook Page.
- Step 2: Click on Photos.
- Step 3: Click on Albums.
- Step 4: Drag your albums to reorder them.
How do I rearrange photos in an album?
To move a photo in that album, tap and hold the photo until it enlarges. Slowly move the photo until it starts to get smaller, then put it wherever you want it in the album. The other photos will rearrange themselves accordingly.