This box is at the top of the News Feed. If you’re posting to a friend’s page or a group page, you’ll find the post box below the cover photo.
Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser. Restart your computer or phone. Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone. Log into Facebook and try again.
Why can’t I create a post on my Facebook page?
There are many reasons behind this problem: You don’t have permission to post in your timeline or have a problem somewhere between you and the website. It could be your computer, your network, your VPN or proxy or tunnel, or it could be a temporary glitch or a more permanent and serious bug.
How do I put a post on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook. Search for the Page you’d like to post on, then select it from the dropdown menu. Tap Write something on the Page. Write your post, then tap Post.
For those of you seeing the “Share” option in your posts… That means that post is open to the public to see. If you have your profile settings set to “Friends”, then no one will be able to share your posts.
How to allow people to share your post on Facebook on a mobile device
- Find the post you want to make shareable and tap the three dots in the upper right corner. …
- In the pop-up menu, tap “Edit Privacy.” …
- In the “Privacy” menu, tap the checkbox next to “Public,” then tap “Done” in the upper right corner of the screen.
Click on it.
- Under the Privacy section, click on Profile and Tagging.
- Next, click on “Allow others to share your posts to their story”.
- Click on NO to disable the sharing feature.
- Next, go to your Facebook profile and select the disable share button.
How do I find my post?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name. Tap below your profile picture, then tap Activity Log. Tap Filter at the top of your activity log to review activities like: Things you’ve posted.
What is a Facebook post?
Definition: Facebook Posts are public messages posted to a Facebook user’s entire audience or on a specific person’s profile page (or “wall”). Businesses utilize posts to continually provide a presence to their audience and potentially attract new followers.
How do I make a post?
Create, edit, manage, or delete a post
- Sign in to Blogger.
- Click New Post .
- Create the post. To check how your post will look when it’s published, click Preview.
- Save or publish your post: To save and not publish: Click Save. To publish: Click Publish.
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then scroll down to Groups and select your group. Go the post and tap Share. Tap Share to a Page.