Can you add more than one email to Facebook business page?
If you have more than one email address, you can use one of the available profile sections to provide a complete list of all your company’s email addresses. The type of business category you choose on Facebook dictates the type of information available to customers.
How do I add another email to my Facebook account?
In the top right of Facebook, tap .
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- In the Account settings section, tap Personal information, then tap Contact info.
- Tap Add Email Address and enter your email address. …
- Tap Add Email Address.
How do I add an email account to business manager?
Update your business name or email address in Business Manager.
Edit Your Information in Business Manager
- Go to Business Settings.
- Click Business Info.
- Below My Info, click edit.
- Make your changes.
- Click Save.
How many emails can you have on a Facebook account?
If you want to have a business account and personal account on Facebook, you need separate email addresses. Facebook only allows you to use one account per email address. However, you can create a second account with a new email address and add your original email address as a primary contact.
How do I create a new email account?
You can use your non-Gmail email address to create one instead.
- Go to the Google Account sign in page.
- Click Create account.
- Enter your name.
- In the “Username” field, enter a username.
- Enter and confirm your password. …
- Click Next. …
- Click Next.
How many business accounts can you have on Facebook?
Note: You can create only 2 Business Manager accounts. If you need more, please work with someone else in your organization to create additional Business Manager accounts.
How do you add a business manager to an existing Facebook page?
Create a Business Manager
- Go to business.facebook.com/overview.
- Click Create Account.
- Enter a name for your business, your name and work email address and click Next.
- Enter your business details and click Submit.
How do I add a page to business manager?
Add a Page to Business Manager
- Go to Business Settings. It looks like a gear icon in your sidebar.
- In the Business Assets section, click Accounts. Then, click Pages.
- Click Add in the dropdown menu.
- Select Add a Page.
- Enter the Facebook Page name or URL.
- Click Add Page. You should see your Page on the next screen.
Can 2 Facebook accounts have the same email address?
Although an individual cannot create two separate Facebook accounts with the same email address, they can manage all aspects of their personal profile account as well as other Pages from that one account.
How do I set up multiple Facebook accounts?
It’s against the Facebook Community Standards to maintain more than one personal account. If you want to represent your business, organization, brand or product on Facebook, you can use your personal account to create and manage a Page.