Go to your profile page. Click or tap the Lists tab. You will see Lists you’ve created and other people’s Lists you follow under the Follow tab. Click or tap on the List you’d like to edit or delete from the Lists you’ve created.
How do I organize my Twitter following?
How to make a list on Twitter
- Log into Twitter and click on your profile icon.
- From the drop-down menu, choose Lists.
- Scroll down until you see Create a list in the left sidebar. …
- Enter a name and optional description for your list. …
- Choose whether to make your list public or private. …
- Click Save list.
Can I make my following list private on Twitter?
If you don’t want non-followers to see all your followings, you can hide who you follow on Twitter by simply switching to a private account. When you have a private Twitter account, non-followers won’t be able to see who you follow, your followers, and your tweets.
How do I control my Twitter feed?
How to control your Twitter experience
- Unfollow. Unfollowing is the simplest action you can take to stop seeing someone’s Tweets on your Home timeline. …
- Filter Notifications. …
- Show less often. …
- Mute. …
How do I hide my likes and followers on Twitter?
How To Hide Likes On Twitter
- Open the dropdown menu and locate “Settings.”
- Select “Security and Privacy.”
- Click on “Privacy” and check the box next to “Protect my Tweets.”
- Select “Protect” to make your likes, tweets, and replies to other people’s tweets visible to your followers only.
How do you remove followers on Twitter without unfollowing them?
Twitter users can remove anyone from their list of followers on their profile page. For this, click on Followers, then click the three-dot icon next to a follower’s name and finally click on the Remove this follower option. Your tweets will now no longer automatically show up in their timeline.
How do I unfollow everyone who isn’t following me on Twitter?
Just click on the “Unfollow” button and you will see a sub-menu with the option, “Not following back.” Once you click on “Not following back,” Twitter will list all those Twitter accounts for you who you follow but they do not follow back.
Can you organize Twitter feeds?
Twitter Lists allow you to customize, organize and prioritize the Tweets you see in your timeline. You can choose to join Lists created by others on Twitter, or from your own account you can choose to create Lists of other accounts by group, topic or interest.