.. to the end of the Tweet’s URL. Once you have the Tweet’s URL with /video/1 at the end of it, you can paste the new link on Twitter to share a Twitter video without retweeting it like so: Side note (before I explain the other way to do all of this): Be sure to clap for this post if you’ve found it helpful so far.
How to share a Tweet
- Tap on the share icon from a Tweet on your Home timeline or from a Tweet detail. …
- Choose a recipient from the quick-share list of the accounts you most frequently message with. …
- You have the option to Add a comment to your message.
- Tap Send.
A Tweet that you share publicly with your followers is known as a Retweet. This is a great way to pass along news and interesting discoveries on Twitter. … In addition to sharing other’s Tweets on Twitter, with your own Tweet you can Retweet or Quote Tweet.
Steps to Share Twitter Video without Retweeting
- Go the tweet with the video you want to share.
- Click on the Share link on the tweet.
- Copy the link to the tweet.
- Click on Create a new tweet.
- Paste and edit the link, replace this part of the link: ‘? …
- The tweet will give clickable credit to the original poster of the video.
How to Share a Twitter Video Without Retweeting
- COPY LINK. Copy the link of the tweet with the video you want to share. …
- CLICK ON TWEET. Once the original tweet is in your clipboard, click on ‘Tweet’ and write the text you want to add to the tweet. …
- EDIT THE LINK.
How do I find the original tweet of an embedded video?
Click the http://t.co (Twitter) link to find the original URL.
- click on the tweet being referenced/liked.
- click on the date to the upper right.
- scroll up to see the original post.
Trouble sending Tweets can often be attributed to a need to upgrade your browser or app. If you’re having trouble Tweeting via the web, make sure you’re using the latest version of your browser. If you can’t Tweet with an official Twitter app, check to make sure you’ve downloaded any available updates.
What is the difference between retweeting and liking?
Like means you like it. Retweet means you like it so much you want your other Twitter followers to see it.
#All you need to do is go to an account profile page and tap on the three-dotted icon. #Select Turn off Retweets to stop seeing Tweets from that Twitter account. (iOS users can tap on the gear icon and web and Android users can tap on the overflow icon).
Twitter announced yesterday that they’re introducing a new ‘share’ button for mobile users. In short, this will allow users to sent tweets to friends, colleagues, and contacts via direct message, email, and text and will allow them to ‘bookmark’ tweets they want to read later.
How do you embed a video in a tweet to another tweet?
- Download and open your Twitter app.
- Go to the twitter video you want to embed on your account.
- Click on the bottom right corner option for sharing. …
- Now on the menu of options that will unfold, click on the “Copy link” option.
- You can start writing your new tweet using.
How do you copy a video off Twitter?
Open the Twitter application on your smartphone and go to the Tweet which has the video you want to save. Tap on the Share button and then select copy the link to Tweet. Now go to the Download Twitter Videos application and paste the link there. Then hit the download button at the bottom right corner of the page.