Scroll to the bottom and tap Settings. Tap Notifications below Preferences. Tap Email below Where You Receive Notifications. From here, you can adjust how often you receive email notifications and what you get email notifications about.
How do I disable Facebook email notifications?
Updated mobile browser experience
- Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Notifications Settings below Notifications.
- Tap Email below Where You Receive Notifications.
- From here, you can adjust how often you receive email notifications and what you get email notifications about.
How do I stop email notification from Facebook?
Scroll down to Settings & Privacy, then tap Settings. Scroll down to the Notifications section, and tap Notification Settings. From here you can choose which specific notifications you receive, and you can also go to the Email section and unselect notifications for email.
Why do I get a Facebook notification when I get a message?
Most Facebook notifications tend to be a result of your own interactions with the site. You get notifications because you comment on posts, join groups or follow pages. The less you do of these things, the fewer notifications you’ll receive.
How do I stop email notification?
Turn notifications on or off
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- In the top left, tap Menu .
- Tap Settings.
- Select your account.
- Tap Notifications and select a notification level.
- Tap Inbox notifications. …
- Choose your notification settings, including sounds.