Open the Google Authenticator app on your phone, and click the ‘plus’ sign. It may ask you permission to use the camera. Give it permission, then take a picture of the QR code. Enter the six-digit security code you see in the Authenticator app on your phone into the Facebook dialog, and click the ‘Confirm’ button.
How do I get my Google Authenticator Facebook code?
Locate 2FA setting
- Choose “Security” tab.
- Login Approvals > Click “Edit”. …
- 2FA (“Login Approvals”) enabled > close.
- Capture QR Code. …
- QR code pops up. …
- Open the Authy App > + Add Account > Scan QR Code.
- Confirm Facebook Logo > Click “Done”.
- A Security Code is generated on your phone for your Facebook account.
What Authenticator app do you use for Facebook?
Now you can successfully use Google Authenticator app to generate the security code for your Facebook account.
How do I get the 6 digit code for Facebook?
If you’ve turned on two-factor authentication, there are several ways you can get your security code or approve your login attempt:
- You can use a six digit text message (SMS) code sent to your mobile phone.
- With a security code from your Code Generator.
- By tapping your security key on a compatible device.
How do I add authenticator to Facebook?
Add your Facebook account
- On your computer, open Facebook, select the menu in the top-right corner, and then go to Settings > Security and Login. …
- Go down to the Use two-factor authentication option in the Two-Factor Authentication section, and then select Edit.
- The Two-Factor Authentication page appears.
- Select Turn On.
How can I get my Facebook verification code without phone number?
Facebook users are creative in finding ways to sign up for Facebook without giving their actual phone numbers.
- Buying a burner phone with a prepaid SIM card.
- Using the fake phone number apps available online.
- Asking a friend to use their number.
Why am I not getting my 6 digit code from Facebook?
Not getting the Facebook 6 digit code could either be caused by a bad network or the wrong phone number. This means that the number on your mobile device isn’t connected to the Facebook account you want to log into.
How can I recover my Facebook account without code?
You may be able to get back into your Facebook account by using an alternate email or mobile phone number listed on your account. Using a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account, go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions.