You can view the number of likes and comments per Instagram post with Later’s free Instagram Analytics. Just add the average number of likes and comments together, say it’s 1000, and then divide by your followers, like 10,000, which gives you . 1. Then multiply by 100 to get your percentage, which would be 10%.
How do you calculate cost per post?
Cost Per Inline Post Engagement is the average cost of each inline engagement with an advertisement on social media. It is calculated by dividing the total amount of money spent on ads by the total number of engagements with the ads and is a variation of Cost Per Click (CPC).
How is influencer rate calculated?
How to calculate fair Instagram influencer rates
- Engagement rate per post + extras for type of post (x #of posts) + extra factors = total rate.
- The unspoken industry standard is $100 per 10,000 followers + extras for type of post (x # of posts) + additional factors = total rate.
How much money does 1k Instagram followers make?
Many brands will only offer you free products. But, some companies will pay $10 per 1,000 followers, while others pay over $800 per 1,000 followers. You can maximize the money you make when you publish sponsored photos.
How much money does 10k Instagram followers make?
A content creator on Instagram with 100,000 followers can earn about $200 per post, while someone with 10,000 followers can make about $88 per post. So, the formula is: more followers + more posts = more money.
What should my Instagram rate be?
In summary, as an industry standard, an engagement rate on Instagram between 1% and 3% is generally good, it is the average we see on an influencer’s profile.
How do I monetize my Instagram account?
How do you make money on Instagram?
- Doing sponsored posts for brands that want to get in front of your audience.
- Becoming an affiliate and making a commission selling other brands’ products.
- Creating and selling a physical or digital product, or offering a paid service.
- Selling licenses for your photography or videos.
How do u get the blue check on Instagram?
How do I get verified?
- Your account must represent a real person, registered business or entity.
- Your account must be the unique presence of the person or business it represents. …
- Only one account per person or business may be verified, with exceptions for language-specific accounts.
Can Instagram pay you?
Instagram allows you to earn money with the help of IGTV Ads, Branded Content, Badges, Shopping, and Affiliate Marketing. But creators can also earn from sponsored content, fan membership, licensing the content they produce, and also by becoming a consultant.
How many followers do you need to get verified?
It doesn’t matter how many followers they have. If you want to get this feature – you have to have at least 10k followers; verified users don’t.
What happens when I reach 10000 followers on Instagram?
A 10k follower count on Instagram isn’t just an awareness metric. … Once you have 10k followers, Instagram will make it easier for you to get people to your website via Stories with the swipe up to link feature. Swipe up is the only way to get a direct link from your Instagram to your other web properties.
What happens when you get 100000 followers on Instagram?
Once influencers reach over 100k followers, they tend to start charging at least $1,000 for just one post such as Sam Ushiro who has 283k followers and charges $1,500 a post. Not to mention, celebrities like Kim Kardashian West with 107 million followers can rake in over $500,000 for a sponsored Instagram post.
How many followers do you need to be an influencer?
Working with some of our brands, I’d suggest that between 15-30 thousand is enough to be considered a micro-influencer.