You can change the font of your Facebook posts or messages using the LingoJam text generator. To use the LingoJam text generator, simply type your message into the platform’s font generator, select the style of font, and then copy and paste it into your Facebook post or message.
How do I change the font on Facebook Mobile?
If you’re using the Facebook App on a mobile device, you can use your device’s built-in accessibility features to make Facebook appear larger. Go to your device’s settings. Enter your display settings to change the text size. Close and restart the Facebook for Android app to see the changes.
How do I change my font style on Facebook?
Change Font Appearance on Facebook
- Go to Settings by clicking on the three dots in the top-right corner of your Chrome browser.
- In Settings, scroll down to Customize fonts under Appearance.
- Choose the size and type of font you want.
How can I change my Facebook font on my iPhone?
You simply have to follow the steps mentioned below:
- Step 1: Go to the home screen of your iPhone. …
- Step 2: Choose Accessibility and tap on Display & Text Size.
- Step 3: Click on Larger Text for finding larger font options.
- Step 4: Just drag the slider provided to adjust the text size according to what you prefer.
What font does Facebook use?
Helvetica has been Facebook’s font of choice for a long time, but some keen-eyed users noticed a slight change while browsing their news feeds Friday. Facebook is testing out a new, thinner font for some desktop users, and it’s called Geneva.