Tweets can be unavailable for a variety of reasons: they might contain a keyword that you’ve muted, an account’s tweets could be protected, or a tweet may have been deleted.
How to Fix “This Tweet is Unavailable” Issue on Twitter: 5 Ways
- Unblock The Twitter User Account. In case you realize that the unavailability message is because you have blocked the user account. …
- Request The Twitter User To Unblock You. …
- Try Sending A Follow Request. …
- Contact Twitter Support Team.
Twitter ‘Content is not available’ error fix
Delete the Twitter iOS or Android application. Fully reboot the iPhone or Android smartphone device. Check for any available system updates via the phone’s settings menu. Reinstall Twitter via the App Store (iOS) or Google Play Store (Android).
What gets you Shadowbanned on Twitter?
Twitter does it because they suspect someone of spamming or breaking its policies (whatever those maybe). Generally, shadowbanning on Twitter is bucketed under three broad categories: … In a Search Suggestion shadowban, accounts don’t show up in search suggestions and search results when the account is not logged in.
Why does it say this tweet has been deleted?
Now when users search for a tweet that has been recently deleted, they’ll instead see a message from Twitter that reads out how the Tweet is no longer available because it violated the ToS. By itself, it’s not the most impactful change.
Why can’t I like tweets on Twitter?
1. Check for Possible Twitter Account Suspension or Ban. If you can’t like or reply to tweets, your account may have been suspended or banned. Twitter implements strict rules on its platform that protect users from violence, hateful speech, threats, and other activities that can harm others.
Is Twitter down for everyone?
Is Twitter down? Check all twitter.com outages. Twitter.com is DOWN for everyone.
How do I get rid of this media is not available on Twitter?
Simply go to your account settings, then to your Privacy and Safety settings, and scroll down to the very bottom where the “mark media I post as sensitive” box is checked. Uncheck that box, and the warning will be removed from your account.
Why is nobody seeing my tweets?
We do not block, limit, or remove content based on an individual’s views or opinions. In some situations, your Tweet may not be seen by everyone, as outlined below: Abusive and spammy behavior. When abuse or manipulation of our service is reported or detected, we may take action to limit the reach of a person’s Tweets.
How can I tell if Twitter is shadow banning Me?
You have to put in your whole username. If you only put in part of your username, your results will not come up. If no items come up in search for “username” you are shadow banned.
How do I know if Im Shadowbanned on Twitter?
Scroll down to the search box and run a check on your account using your username. Type your username into the search box and run a check. If you can see your posts and replies, then you are not shadowbanned. You are shadowbanned if you can’t see your account, posts, and replies.
How can you see someones oldest tweets?
Login to your Twitter account, and go to Twitter’s advanced search page.
- Under the “People” subheading, enter your username (with no “@”) into the “From these accounts” field:
- Under “Dates,” select start and end dates for your search:
- Click “Search,” and Twitter should return a list of top tweets from that period: