To change your username, you just have to deactivate your account. But don’t worry you will not loss any data, because you can re-activate on next log in.
Can I change my Facebook username back?
If you want to change your Facebook username, or change the username of a Facebook page you manage, do it with care: once you change your current username, you can’t go back to a previous one, as each unique username can only be used once.
Why can’t I edit my username on Facebook?
You can only change your name every 60 days. Your name doesn’t follow our name policy. You changed your name in the last 60 days, or you tried to change it too frequently. … Your name doesn’t match the name that appears on an item from our ID list.
How many times can I change my Facebook username?
Facebook allows users to change the username twice in total. One – you can switch from the traditional URL to a vanity URL by changing the username. Two – you can edit a custom username after 60 days of switching from the original URL.
How do I change my name on Facebook 2021?
To change your name on Facebook for Android:
- Review our name standards.
- In the top right of Facebook, tap .
- Scroll down and tap Settings & privacy, then tap Settings.
- Tap Personal and account information.
- Tap Name.
- Enter your name and tap Review change.
- Enter your password and tap Save changes.
How long is a Facebook username not available?
It’s said to be 14 days. Some usernames will never be made available again because the Business Page or personal profile broke Facebook’s ToS. Facebook will change their mind on their policy whenever they feel like it.
Why is everyone changing their name on Facebook 2020?
Facebook says it will amend its controversial “real name” policy. … “People need to feel safe and be confident they know who they are communicating with,” says Facebook. “When people use the names they are known by, their actions and words carry more weight because they are more accountable for what they say.
How do I delete my username on Facebook?
- click the (empty) input field on the web page to open the drop-down list.
- highlight an entry in the drop-down list with the mouse or cursor Down key. do not click the mouse or press the Enter key.
- press the Delete key (on Mac: Shift+Delete) to delete the highlighted entry.
How do I change my username on Facebook Mobile?
How to change Facebook Page name using Android
- Step 1: First, open Facebook app on your device.
- Step 2: Next, tap More (three horizontal lines) in the top right of Facebook.
- Step 3: From the given options, tap Pages.
- Step 4: Now, go to your Page and tap the Gear icon in the top right.
- Step 5: Tap Page Info>Name.