How can I talk to someone at YouTube?
Sign in to your YouTube channel. Tap your profile picture , then select Help & feedback. Under “Need more help?” select Contact us. Follow the prompts to chat with our Creator Support team.
Where can I get help with YouTube?
YouTube Help Center
You can find the Help button at the bottom of any YouTube page, the bottom of the left menu, or at support.google.com/youtube.
Does YouTube support live chat?
Live chat is turned on by default and shows up to the right of your live stream’s video player. After your live stream ends, it’ll be archived and viewers can replay the video along with the live chat. … Note: Live chat is not available if your channel or live stream’s audience is set as made for kids.
Does Google have a 1 800 number customer service?
Other Customer Service options
– Customer Care number toll free at: 1-800-419-0157.
What is the email of YouTube?
Your email address on YouTube is your Google Account email address (also known as your Google username). To change your email address on YouTube, follow the instructions to change your Google Account email address.
How do you get to know me questions?
Get to Know Me Questions About Interests
- What do you do for fun?
- What are your hobbies?
- What is something that you’re really passionate about?
- What is something you could spend hours doing?
- What is something you wish you did more often?
- If you had to watch a documentary, what would you want it to be about?
What are some Q&A Questions?
Break the ice and get to know people better by selecting several of these get-to-know-you questions.
- Who is your hero?
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What is your favorite family vacation?
- What would you change about yourself if you could?
- What really makes you angry?