Payments in Facebook messages are only available in the US at this time. Once you have an accepted payment method linked to your account, any money sent to you is transferred right away. Note: It may take your payment provider up to 3-5 business days to post the money to your account.
Is sending money through Facebook instant?
The money is transferred instantly; the notification simply lets you know it is on the way. When a friend sends you money on Facebook and you have yet to provide your debit card info, the notification you receive upon payment from your friend includes an Add Card button.
How long does Facebook payments take to process?
To help keep your account secure, we verify your information before processing payments. Most payments are reviewed within 24 hours.
Why is Messenger Pay not working?
If your payment to a friend in Messenger isn’t working, it may be because: Your friend doesn’t live in the US. Your friend isn’t at least 18 years old. Your friend doesn’t have a payment method linked to their account.
How often does Facebook payout?
Facebook issues payments twice per month: one payment for revenue accrued between the 1st and the 15th of the month (released around the 6th of the following month), and a second payment for revenue accrued between the 16th and the last day of the month (released around the 21st of the following month).
How do you get money from Facebook pay?
To receive money:
- Open the conversation from your friend.
- Tap Add Card in the message.
- Add your debit card and setup your account to accept money for the first time.
- The money sent is transferred right away (it may take one to three business days)
Is sending money on Messenger safe?
It is just a processing service that makes your transactions secured but not insured. If the amount is wrong or the recipient, Facebook has no protection against these mistakes. Utilize two-factor authentication. You should only send and receive money from people you know and trust.
Why is Facebook pay not showing up?
If someone has sent you money but it hasn’t appeared in your account after 5 business days, you can: Check your transaction history to see which debit card or PayPal account the payment was transferred to. Contact your bank by calling the number on the back of your payment card.
How do you send money on Facebook Messenger?
How To Send Money
- Start a private conversation in Messenger with the person you want to pay.
- Tap the “+” icon for more actions.
- Use the “$” icon to view the payment screen.
- Enter the amount you want to send.
- Push the “Pay” button to send the money.
How do I see my Facebook payouts?
View the Facebook Payout Hub from your Facebook Page
- Click the drop-down icon at the top right corner of Facebook and select Settings and Privacy, then Settings.
- In the side navigation, click Payouts.
- Click on the Payout Account ID drop-down, and select the account you want to view or update.