Can you still create a poll on Facebook 2021?
At the top of your News Feed, click “Add to Story”. Add your photo or video. Click the smiling face sticker icon in the top right, then click “poll” Type your question, then tap “Yes” or “No” to customise the answers.
Did Facebook Get Rid of polls?
No this feature is not currently available on Facebook. You can use various polling app. Poll option was removed by Facebook 3-4 years ago.
How do I create a poll on Facebook Timeline 2020?
Log into your account and navigate to your news feed.
- Click “Groups” in the left-hand column. …
- Click where gray text says “Write something…” and then click “Poll” from the tabs that drop down. …
- Click “Poll Options” if you wish to allow people to add new choices or to vote on multiple choices. …
- Tap the word “Groups.”
How can I create a poll on Facebook?
Here’s how to do it.
- Step 1: Open a Group Chat or Create a New One.
- Step 2: Tap the “+” at the Bottom of the Messenger Window Next to the Text Box. This will pop open another window.
- Step 3: Select the Facebook Poll Icon and Type in Your Question.
- Step 4: Add Your Options and Tap “Create a Poll”
How do you create a poll on Facebook news feed?
Step 1: Open Facebook and, at the top of the News Feed, tap the + Add to Story button. Step 2: Take a photo or video as you usually would, by tapping the Shutter button. Then, when the preview is shown, click the Stickers button in the top-right corner of the screen. Step 3: Tap the Poll button to create a poll.
Why can’t I create a poll in Messenger 2021?
Once you’re on Facebook Messenger, you need to create a group chat. This is because you can only create a poll in a group chat. You won’t be able to create a poll in a private chat. If you’re already in a group chat and you want to create a poll in it, you can open it.
Why can’t I post a poll in my Facebook group?
Only group members and admins can vote on polls. If you don’t see this option available in your group, it could be because the group admins don’t allow this kind of post in your group. If you’re an admin, learn how to manage this feature in your group.