Since it goes against our Community Standards to maintain more than one personal account, we don’t have a way to merge multiple accounts. However, you can manually switch to one account and keep the information that’s important to you. … Download the information you’ve added to the account that you don’t want to keep.
How do you combine two Facebook accounts?
From your News Feed, click your profile picture in the top right.
- Click Settings & Privacy, then Settings.
- In the left menu, click New Pages Experience, then Merge Pages.
- Next to Merge multiple pages, click Start request.
What happens if I have two Facebook accounts?
Don’t have multiple Facebook accounts. … The main reason is that Facebook doesn’t allow users to have more than one personal account — it’s against their Terms of Service. So if they find out you have two personal accounts, they’ll shut them down.
Can I transfer my Facebook account to another account?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to export your Facebook friends to a third-party account and then re-import them to a new Facebook account. … So if you have the contact details of most of your friends on accounts outside of Facebook, you can take a small shortcut: Open the Facebook app for Android or iOS.
How can I merge two Facebook accounts with different names?
How to merge facebook pages with different names
- Choose the page with the largest number of likes. The merging process will be performed on this page. …
- Click the “Edit Page” button. Than select “Edit Settings”.
- Click the link “Merge duplicate Pages”. …
- Confirm the pages that you want to merge.
Can I create a new Facebook account after deleting my old one?
First, it’s against Facebook’s terms and conditions to create more than one personal account. Second, you would not be able to create a new account with your old user name and email address. Third, you’d have to rely on Facebook to verify and deactivate the old account, instead of being able to do it yourself.
How do I add another Facebook account to 2021?
Add accounts to Accounts Center from your Android app:
- On your Android, open the Facebook app.
- In the top right of Facebook, tap .
- Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy, then tap Settings.
- At the bottom, tap Accounts Center.
- Tap Accounts & profiles.
- Tap Add accounts and follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I create a new Facebook account if I already have one?
Go to the Facebook homepage (facebook.com) and fill in the required fields on the sign-up form along the right side of the page. Enter an email address that has not yet been used to register for a previous Facebook account, your first and last name, a password, your gender and your birthdate.
Can I have 2 Facebook accounts with same email?
Although you technically cannot create two separate Facebook accounts from one email address, you can use Facebook as two or more separate entities from the same Facebook account. Facebook allows you to create Pages for business, which can be managed from your personal profile account.