How to allow people to share your post on Facebook on a mobile device
- Find the post you want to make shareable and tap the three dots in the upper right corner. …
- In the pop-up menu, tap “Edit Privacy.” …
- In the “Privacy” menu, tap the checkbox next to “Public,” then tap “Done” in the upper right corner of the screen.
Rick’s answer: Your friends are right, Billie. Facebook no longer displays the “Share” button on posts that have their privacy levels set to “Friends”. Unfortunately, there’s no way to force the “Share” button to appear on posts that you mark as “Friends. That’s just the way it is now.
If your personal Facebook settings are set to high privacy settings, your family and friends won’t be able to share that content; they can only read it. Facebook settings also include privacy sharing options, which are set when the post-originator first publishes the post.
How to remove the share button on Facebook?
- Under the Privacy section, click on Profile and Tagging.
- Next, click on “Allow others to share your posts to their story”.
- Click on NO to disable the sharing feature.
- Next, go to your Facebook profile and select the disable share button.
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then scroll down to Groups and select your group. Go the post and tap Share. Tap Share to a Page.