You can’t remove the videos on your trending list. Now a days the trending list on YouTube has so bad days. Instead stop seeing YouTube trending is best option for you.
Why trending is removed from YouTube?
YouTube has officially phased out its Trending tab for a new section called Explore on its iOS and Android apps. … YouTube says it plans to add more of these destination pages over time. The name change also means YouTube will more prominently highlight its Creator on the Rise and Artist on the Rise videos.
How do I turn off trending?
Turn off trending search from a mobile browser
- On your Android phone or tablet, open a browser like Chrome. or Firefox.
- Go to google.com.
- At the top left, tap Menu. Settings.
- Under “Autocomplete with trending searches,” select Do not show popular searches.
Why can’t I get rid of trending searches?
Go to Settings, navigate to Auto-complete with trending searches, and tap Do not show popular searches. Restart your browser. If popular searches still show up, log out of your Google account and restart your device again.
How do you see what is trending on YouTube?
First and foremost, check the YouTube trending page. On the left-hand side of your YouTube homepage is a button that says “trending”, click that and be taken away to the trending section of YouTube.
How do you see what’s trending on YouTube?
To find Trending videos on YouTube, click on the Explore tab in the sidebar, then select Trending.
How do I delete trending searches?
If you’re using a mobile browser and want to get rid of trending searches, simply:
- Open a browser on your phone.
- Visit google.com.
- On the top left of the page, select Menu and then Settings.
- Find Autocomplete with Trending Searches and select Do not show popular searches.
How do I get rid of trending searches on Google?
To turn off trending searches:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google app .
- At the top right, tap your Profile picture or initial Settings General.
- Turn off Autocomplete with trending searches.