Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile. Tap in the top right, then tap Settings. Scroll down to Logins. Tap Add account to add login information for a new Instagram account or Log out [username] to remove login information for the Instagram account you’re currently logged into.
How to unlink two Instagram accounts
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android and head to your profile page.
- Tap the three lines in the top-right corner, and then select Settings.
- Tap Login Info.
- Tap the three dots next to the account you want to unlink, and then tap Remove.
Go to the Google app where you linked the third-party account with your Google Account. For example, the Google Home app, the Google Assistant app, or the YouTube app. Select Connected accounts, Linked accounts, or Apps. This may be in the Google app’s Settings section.
Originally Answered: Can people see my linked accounts on Instagram? No, people cannot see linked/business accounts of your personal account. They completely behave as an individual account.
How do I delete my Instagram account?
- Go to the Delete Your Account page from a mobile browser or computer. If you’re not logged into Instagram on the web, you’ll be asked to log in first. …
- Select an option from the dropdown menu next to Why are you deleting your account? …
- Click or tap Delete [username].
Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile. Tap in the top right, then tap Settings. Tap Accounts center at the bottom, then tap Set up accounts center.
Here are the step-by-step instructions.
- Go to Instagram and find the username of the private account you’re trying to view.
- Now go to InjectBox.com and scroll down until you find “Private Instagram Viewer.”
- Click on that and enter the person’s username.
- Then click “View Private Account.”
How can you find out who owns a Instagram account?
1) Go to the BeenVerified search page. 2) Enter the Instagram username in the search box and click Search. 3) Wait a few minutes for the search to complete. The full report will uncover everything in detail about the Instagram account owner, name, phone number, email address, and photos when available.
Keep in mind that once you delete your account, this action can’t be undone. All your photos and account history, including followers, likes and comments, will be permanently removed and you won’t be able to sign up using the same username if you ever create another account.
How do you delete remembered accounts on Instagram?
Navigate to Settings → Security → Saved login information. Now, toggle off the Saved login information from the following menu. Instagram will ask to confirm your decision. Select Remove from the following pop-up menu.
How do I hide my second Instagram account?
Once you’ve accessed Instagram on the Web, click on your profile icon in the top right of the screen and then on the “Edit Profile” button. Toward the bottom, you’ll see a box you can uncheck that will prevent your account from appearing in any similar account results.