How do I permanently delete my YouTube history on my phone?
Delete YouTube Search History Android Devices
- Open the YouTube application.
- Then, to access the main menu, tap on your profile photo or icon.
- After that, go to the settings tab.
- After that, you can choose the history and privacy option.
- Last but not least, tap clear search history to delete all of your search history.
Can we delete YouTube history permanently?
To do this on the YouTube website, click the menu button at the top left corner of the page, and then click the “History” option. To the right of your watched videos, click the “Clear All Watch History” command. A dialog box will appear, asking you for confirmation. Click “Clear Watch History” to confirm your choice.
How do I permanently delete my deleted history?
Clear your history
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click History. History.
- On the left, click Clear browsing data. …
- From the drop-down menu, select how much history you want to delete. …
- Check the boxes for the info you want Chrome to clear, including “browsing history.” …
- Click Clear data.
How do I delete my YouTube history?
Go to the Library tab and tap History. Remove a video: Tap More next to the video details and select Remove from Watch History.
Can you permanently delete browsing history?
Clear Your Google History on Android
Tap “Clear browsing data…” at the top of the screen. … Select “Browsing history” and any other data you want to delete from your Google History. For more options, click on the “Advanced” subheading. Tap on the “Clear data” button in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
Can someone see your search history if you delete it?
In technical terms, your deleted browsing history can be recovered by unauthorized parties, even after you cleared them. … Your browsing history is made up of various items, such as, site URLs, cookies, cache files, download list, search history and so on.
Can your parents see your search history even if you delete it?
In general, your parents will be unable to see your personal search history. … You might think that clearing your internet browsing history deletes everything. This is not true, and in fact, it only erases the list of the websites and pages you visited.