How do you DM someone on Instagram from a computer?
Steps to follow:
- Open any browser on your PC.
- Head to www.instagram.com.
- Login using Instagram or Facebook login credentials.
- Once logged in, click on the DM icon (looks similar to the mobile app DM icon)
- Here, choose a contact or respond to someone’s message by clicking on the contact from the list.
How do you DM on Instagram without app?
How to send a direct message on Instagram from a computer
- Using your preferred internet browser, go to the Instagram desktop website and log in.
- Once you’ve logged in, select the paper plane icon in the top-right corner to access Direct Messages.
- You’ll be shown all of your active conversations.
How do I get my Instagram messages on my laptop?
Open Instagram messages on laptop or desktop PC
- Open the Microsoft App Store and search for Instagram.
- Download and install the app, and log in with your Instagram account credentials.
- That’s it. You can now check direct messages by clicking the arrow icon given on the top right corner.
The Instagram Direct icon is located at the top right of your home screen. This is also where you receive new messages. A red circle with the number of messages waiting for you is shown on top of the Direct icon. Your new messages are revealed when you tap the number.
Why can’t I send messages on Instagram on PC?
Yes, to solve the problem with Instagram direct messages not working, you need just to enable the mobile view of your Instagram page. … As soon as you download the IG mobile app to your laptop or stationary PC, you can use it just like it’s your smartphone. The entire functionality of a mobile app will be available.
How do I use Instagram on Windows?
How to Download and Install Instagram Windows 10:
- Open the Microsoft Store app.
- Search for the Instagram app.
- Click ‘Get’ and download.
- Once installed, open the app and login.
- And you’re in! Enjoy Instagram on your Windows 10 desktop.
How do I use Instagram on Chrome?
To use Instagram for Chrome, left-click on the button from the toolbar. You can scroll through your feed, like photos, and leave comments, just like on the Instagram mobile app. You can also click on the three dots in the upper left-hand corner for more browsing options.
How do you chat on Instagram with Chrome?
If you are logged in to your profile, the extension picks up the login credentials from your browser. Once done, click on the little DM-shaped icon on your browser and bam! Hello, Instagram. Now, all you have to do is click on the DM icon and you are all set to start chatting.