1 Answer. At this time Facebook doesn’t have automatically forwarding messages to email address. But you can enable Push notification to email address. But this will send you all the notifications to your email id, so you have to unsubscribe all the unwanted notifications from the email.
Can you forward Messenger messages?
Today’s update is notable for bringing forwarding capabilities to your messages. … Based on your requests, we made it so that you can choose whether you tap to send a message or just use the enter button on the keyboard. Now you can forward a message or photo to someone who isn’t in the conversation.
How do I get Facebook messages forwarded to my email?
- Click Messages on the left side of your homepage.
- Open the conversation you want to forward a message from.
- From the Actions menu, click Forward Messages…
- Use the checkboxes to select what messages you want to forward.
- Click Forward.
- Enter a name or email address and press Send.
How do you automatically save messages on Messenger?
Unfortunately, Facebook does not offer an option to backup Facebook messages automatically or even auto save messages on Messenger, and there are currently no third-party apps or plugins that allow you to automatically backup messenger chat, but you can however download and save Facebook messages manually either …
Does Facebook notify when you forward a message?
There is no way to tell if someone has forwarded your message in Messenger.
How do I forward multiple messages on messenger?
Forward multiple messages as a combined single message
- In any of your mail folders, click one of the messages, press and hold CTRL, and then click each additional message. …
- On the Home menu, click Forward or press Ctrl+F on your keyboard.
- A new message will open with the selected messages as attachments.
Are Facebook messages stored on my phone?
Facebook stores your chat messages by default, but you don’t have to keep them. You can delete messages permanently from the conversation history stored in Facebook Messages.
How do I backup my Messenger conversations?
Open the Facebook Messenger app on your device. Go to recent conversation list and select the conversation that you want to archive. Once selected, long press on it and select the three horizontal lines menu and select the Archive option. This simple step will instantly put the selected conversation into archives.
How can I backup my Facebook messages to my email?
Backup Facebook messages
- Log into Facebook and select the down arrow menu icon at the top.
- Select Settings and then Your Facebook information from the left.
- Select Download your information from the center pane.
- Check or uncheck options depending on your needs.
- Select Create File at the top.