On the profile page, scroll down the tweets list and find the tweet you want to pin. This can be any tweet that you’ve ever posted in your account. Once you find the tweet, click the three dots at the top-right corner of the tweet to open a menu. In the menu that appears, select “Pin to your profile.”
How do I pin a tweet on 2021?
Pinning a Tweet on a Smartphone App (Android & iPhone)
- Go to the tweet you seek to pin.
- Click on the triangular symbol on the top-right corner of your profile page.
- Select the option ‘pin to my profile page’.
- You’ve successfully pinned a tweet from your smartphone app.
Why can’t I pin tweets?
You can’t officially pin someone else’s tweet to your profile, but if you retweet the tweet with a comment, you can pin your comment to your profile. To do so, go to the tweet you want to pin, and tap on the retweet icon below the tweet. Next, instead of just hitting “Retweet,” tap “Retweet with comment.”
Can I pin a tweet that isn’t mine?
You can pin only one tweet. So, you can pin your tweet, pin a retweet or pin someone else’s tweet that isn’t yours. So, make sure that it has the maximum impact.
How do you pin tweets on Twitter app?
How to pin a tweet on Twitter for Android
- Open the Twitter app.
- Tap your profile icon on the top left.
- Tap Profile.
- Swipe to any of your tweets you want pinned.
- Tap the More symbol on the top right of your tweet.
- Tap Pin to profile, then Pin in the pop-up message.
How do I pin a list on Twitter?
How to created Pinned Twitter Lists. On mobile, select “Lists” from the left-side navigation menu. Then, tap the thumbtack icon by each of the Lists (up to five) you want to pin: You’re all set!
Can you pin multiple tweets?
You can only pin one Tweet at a time, so check out what others have pinned for inspiration, or find new Tweets of yours to switch pins often!