Click your profile photo or “See your profile” under your name. Click the “Profile Settings” tab (looks like three dots). Scroll down to “Your Profile Link” and click “Copy Link” to copy your complete Facebook profile (should look like this: www.facebook.com/your_fb_id).
Personal profile mobile device view
- Open Facebook on your mobile device, navigate to the profile page, and tap the three dots.
- Scroll down to the Your Profile Link section and tap Copy Link.
- The link has been copied to your clipboard. Tap OK to exit the screen.
If you assign a username to your Facebook profile link, you can direct family and friends to your profile quickly and with ease. When you give someone the link with the username, they can find your profile without using any of the Facebook search tools.
To create a Facebook page:
- Click the drop-down arrow on the toolbar, then select Create Page.
- Choose either Business or Brand or Community or Public Figure as your Page category.
- Enter a Page Name and Category, then click Continue.
- Upload a profile picture and a cover photo for your Page.
- The Facebook page will appear.
To share a link from your Page:
- In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Pages.
- Go to your Page and tap Publish.
- Add the link you want to share.
- Tap Post.
When you view a link from the Facebook Mobile Browser, we’ll first check it with our security systems and let you know if it’s secure. If the link is secure: You’ll see the name or URL at the top of the page next to a green lock. You’ll have a secure connection between your device and the website you’re visiting.
Facebook Messenger has become the latest minefield for unwary computer users, thanks to a new variety of malware that has emerged over the past few months. … However, when they click on the link, the link downloads malware onto the computer, allowing for similar messages to be sent from the victim’s account.
Profile linking is one of the important method used in link building. In profile link, you simply add your website’s URL to a personal, professional or any business profile, which you create on different sites. These profiles can also be created on forums, social media sites or any other kind of websites.
Select the text or picture that you want to display as a hyperlink. Press Ctrl+K. You can also right-click the text or picture and click Link on the shortcut menu. In the Insert Hyperlink box, type or paste your link in the Address box.
Firstly go to your Facebook Page and find the post you want to share. Then click on the time or date that the post was shared. The post will then open up in a pop-up window. Copy the URL from your browser and paste it into your email.
What is Facebook URL example?
For example, a personal URL on Facebook may be http://www.facebook.com/username. The username might be a made up name, such as “pinkbunny77” or your actual name, such as “john. johnson.”