If you’re wondering why Instagram comments on your posts are not showing, maybe there are restrictive privacy settings. When misconfigured, these settings may prevent users from being able to comment on your posts. Using the comments filters, you can prevent comments with specific wordings from posting.
Why can’t I see all the comments on Instagram?
So, here is the summary of the reasons why Instagram comments disappeared or show the comments are limited: You are not following the person. The sender has already deleted the comment. The owner limited the comments for close friends.
Tap View hidden comments below your post. Scroll to the end of your comments and tap View hidden comments. Tap the comment you want to view, then tap Unhide.
Why does Instagram hide some comments?
Instagram will automatically hide some comments as part of an attempt to stop bullying. The app will remove specific comments from view if they look like the kind of messages that have been reported in the past. Users will still be able to see the comments, if they click a specific button asking to do so.
Why are comments limited on Instagram?
What Does “Comments on this post have been limited” Mean on Instagram? What is this? The message “Comments on this post has been limited” means that the user has controlled who can comment on their posts in their privacy settings. Only a selected group of people such as their followers can comment on their posts.
Did Instagram remove comments?
Instagram said Tuesday that it will automatically hide negative comments in posts, one of several new steps the Facebook-owned social media platform is taking to reduce bullying and harassment. Instagram has also tweaked its comment warning feature. …
Steps to unhide a comment on a Facebook business Page
- All the hidden comments will still be visible to you under the posts.
- Find the hidden comment.
- Click on the three dots (…) button next to the comment.
- Click Unhide.
Can you turn off comments on Instagram for one person?
Tap in the top right, then tap Settings. Tap Privacy, then tap Comments. Next to Block comments from, tap People. Enter the name of the person you want to block, then tap Block next to their name.
Who can hide comments on Instagram?
How To Hide Someone’s Comments On Your Instagram Without Them Knowing
- Hold Down The Comment & Press “Restrict” Courtesy of Instagram. …
- Verify That You Want To Restrict The Account. Courtesy of Instagram. …
- Press “Okay” To Restrict The Account & Hide The Comment. Courtesy of Instagram. …
- Double Check They’ve Been Restricted.
How do I hide comments on Instagram as a viewer?
While watching an Instagram Livestream and you want to hide all of the comments, tap on the screen once and hold your finger on the screen until a tab appears. After that, select “Hide Comments,” and they will disappear.
How do I turn on limited comments on Instagram?
Limit Commenting to Specific Users
- Step 1: Tap your profile picture in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Step 2: Tap the gear icon near the top-right corner of the screen.
- Step 3: Scroll down and tap “Comments” under the “Settings” heading.
- Step 4: Tap “Everyone” next to “Allow Comments From.”
How do I see all comments on Instagram?
Here’s what you need to do:
- Open the Instagram app and tap the three-bar icon on the top. Head over to “Settings.”
- Tap on “Account -> Posts You’ve Liked.”
- After this, you will be shown all the posts you have liked. More importantly, you can also track all of your comments.