Drafts can be saved once your video has been edited; right before posting it. There is no limit on the number of drafts that you can save on your TikTok account. These saved drafts are private and only viewable by you.
Why did my drafts disappear on TikTok?
Why TikTok Drafts Disappear
Instead, they are saved locally on the device that they were uploaded to the app from. … For example, if the TikTok app has been uninstalled and reinstalled with all the app data cleared in the process, then the drafts will have been deleted.
Can you have multiple drafts on TikTok?
Head over to Kapwing and click start editing to open the Studio. Tap click to upload to add your drafts to the Studio. You can drag each video to the desired position on the timeline. … To trim a video, drag the ends of the layer and use the split button above the timeline to separate your video into multiple parts.
Do drafts go away on TikTok?
TikTok drafts are stored and remain there until you publish or delete them. You can use them after months and see all the ones you have stored without any problem.
How do I make my TikTok Draft longer?
1. How to Combine Draft Videos on TikTok.
- Go to “Me” from the menu bar.
- On your profile, select the Drafts organizer.
- If the video is excessively long, tap the three-speck symbol on the privilege and select the join button, this will permit you to add more to it contingent upon your time stipend.
Where are my drafts on TikTok 2021?
Once you’ve saved your video, your draft will appear in a dedicated folder at the top of your profile page. TikTok The Drafts folder is located on your profile page.
How do you put TikTok back in drafts after posting?
Open the TikTok app and tap on the ‘Me’ icon in the lower right-hand corner. Tap on the draft you’d like to make edits to. Tap on the back arrow located in the upper left-hand corner. Make edits as necessary.
How do you put multiple videos on a TikTok after recording?
Create video multiple videos/photos to TikTok
- Go to Create video from the menu bar.
- Tap the Create video button on the Camera Screen to browse your device’s gallery.
- Hit the Multiple option at the bottom.
- Select all your media and tap Next.
- You’ll then have the option to sync sounds across the media and adjust it.
How do I delete a draft on TikTok 2021?
TikTok: Here’s How to Delete a Draft Video
- Step 1: Tap “Me” in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Step 2: Tap “Drafts.”
- Step 3: Swipe from right to left on the draft you wish to delete, until the word “Delete” appears on the right side of the screen.
- Step 4: Tap “Delete.”
Why can’t I post my drafts on TikTok?
To fix “Couldn’t upload video. The video was saved to your drafts.” on TikTok, you need to wait it out. The error happens because you’re temporarily blocked from uploading videos on TikTok. This is because you’ve violated one or more of TikTok’s community guidelines.
What do Tiktokers use to edit videos?
What is the best editing app for TikTok?
Can you upload a prerecorded video to TikTok?
You can either record a video or upload a video to TikTok. … As you’re uploading a video to TikTok, you won’t need to open the “Effects” icon. Instead, you need to open your phone’s gallery so that you can upload a pre-recorded/saved video to TikTok. To upload a video, tap on the “Upload” icon.
How do you remove the watermark on TikTok?
How to get rid of the TikTok watermark by cropping it out
- Find the video in your Photos app.
- Select Edit > Resize at the bottom.
- Pinch to zoom into the video and remove the watermark.
- Tap Done.